- Mecobalamin is the bioavailable and metabolically active coenzyme form of vitamin B12
- Suitable for population groups at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency, including the elderly and vegetarians
- Vitamin B12 is involved in the maintenance of
- Healthy immune system function
- Healthy red blood cell production
- Nervous system function
- Energy production
- Flavour free, chewable tablet for sublingual absorption
- No added gluten, shellfish, soy protein or yeast
- Vegetarian friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet daily dissolved in the mouth
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Contains lactose (milk sugar)
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 260090. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.