Muscle Carnosine works as:
- Intramuscular antioxidant
- Intramuscular buffer for exercise-induced acidity
- Regulates calcium sensitivity and excitation-contraction coupling
- Can prevent muscle spasms, cramping and loss of coordination
- Protects against glycation. Glycation is a process whereby sugars attach to proteins and oxidise, causing damage to muscles, collagen and connective tissue
- Allergen, pesticide, heavy metal and microbial tested for compliance
- Approved material manufacturer that will allow audits of their factory
- HPLC verified guaranteeing fully efficacious material and no contaminants or adulteration
- Gluten free
- GMO free
- Sugar free
Dosage & warnings
Take 1/4 teaspoon (1.2 g) with 50 ml of water once daily before, during or directly after training, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Not suitable for children under 15 years, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Only take as directed.
|Per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||20.4 kJ||1700 kJ|
|Protein||1.2 g||100 g|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g|