- Featuring a standardised herbal extract from Hawthorn in convenient capsule form
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
- Support blood circulation and flow to peripheral areas of the body
- Maintain healthy heart and cardiovascular function
- Reduce free radicals formed in the body
- No added gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds or soy
- Does not contain artificial colours or flavours
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 capsule daily with meals
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
Only take as directed.
|Crataegus monogyna standardised Vitexin-2-rhamnoside (Hawthorn)
ext. equiv. dry (flower & leaf)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 287074. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.