- Provides pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (P5P) which is involved in the metabolism of nearly all amino acids
- P5P is a co-enzyme for amino acid metabolism, particularly in the production of non-essential amino acids
- As a co-enzyme P5P is important for neurotransmitter synthesis and may help maintain normal healthy nerve and brain function
- P5P is required for the conversion of homocysteine to cysteine in the transsulfuration pathway
- No added yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, preservatives or artificial colours and flavours
- Gluten and dairy free
Dosage & warnings
1 capsule daily with a meal
If symptoms persist, consult your health practitioner
Contains pyridoxal 5'-phosphate which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 251452. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.