Qiara Adult Probiotic is ideal for:
- mothers wanting to continue with Qiara probiotics after breastfeeding for gut health and microbiome support; or
- adults simply seeking to take Qiara to help support intestinal health and digestive function.
- maintaining healthy digestive flora following the use of antibiotics
- Contains no added dairy, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy or salt.
- Contains no animal products, no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Does not required refrigeration (store below 25°C).
- Is guaranteed to contain a minimum of 1.5 billion live probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716 per sachet until the expiry date.
Dosage & warnings
1 sachet (19.5 mg) daily in water, milk or soft food
During antibiotic use: Take 2-3 hours before or after antibiotic dose.
If prescribed oral antibiotics or if IV antibiotics have been administered, take 2 sachets per day for 5 days after the antibiotic course is completed, then return to 1 sachet daily.
Only take as directed.