- A combination of caraway oil with herbal extracts from pomegranate, garlic and nigella
- Featuring delayed release capsules for phytonutrient protection
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic and Western herbal medicine to
- Relieve symptoms of indigestion and dyspepsia
- Help remove intestinal threadworms and pinworms
- Decrease digestive spasms, abdominal bloating and diarrhoea
- Free from gluten, dairy and soy
- Vegan friendly
Product information February 23: Name change to IntestaSelect; no change to formula
- 1 capsule twice daily with food
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3 - 6 years, 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Punica granatum (Pomegranate) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (fruit hull)
|Allium sativum (Garlic) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (bulb)
|Carum carvi (Caraway) oil||100 mg|
|Nigella sativa (Black seed) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (seed)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 376611. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below. Learn more about excipients