- FODMAP friendly gastrointestinal (GI) formula with glutamine, slippery elm, pectin and Saccharomyces boulardii
- Slippery elm is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a demulcent to help soothe minor irritations of the GI tract
- Ingredients have been carefully selected to support GI health, both in general and whilst travelling
- Formula may help to support the health and function of the immune system and gastrointestinal tract
- Free from gluten, dairy, casein, egg, shellfish, soy or peanut
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
Refrigerate after opening
1½ level 5 mL metric teaspoon (5 g) once or twice daily
If symptoms persist consult your health professional
Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation
Only take as directed.
|Ulmus rubra (stem bark inner) powder (Slippery elm)||500 mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii) (SB)||5 Billion CFU ( 250 mg)|
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 213046. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.