- Provides glutamine, as well as additional nutrients, to help support intestinal permeability and digestive tract function, as well as muscle synthesis
- 500mg glutamine per tablet
- Glutamine is the principal energy source for the cells of the small intestines
- Supports healthy gastrointestinal function
- Maintains gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health
- Aids the repair of the gut wall lining
- Supports healthy gastrointestinal immune function
- Aids the synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Supports nervous system function
- Maintains general health and wellbeing
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet 3 times daily
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 316340. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.