- Formulated to balance healthy thyroid function and to assist energy production and metabolism
- Withania and lycium have been traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support healthy energy levels and healthy metabolism
- Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast and salt
- Free from artificial colours and flavours
- Loading dose: 2 tablets twice daily with food
- Maintenance dose: 1 tablet twice daily with food
- When taken in excess of 3000 μg retinol equivalents (RE), vitamin A can cause birth defects
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 μg RE for women and 900 μg RE for men
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses; a daily dose of 150 μg for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Potassium iodide (Iodine)
|Lycium barbarum (Gou Qi Zi) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (fruit)
|Withania somnifera ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (rhizome)
|Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E)
equiv. Vitamin E
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||100 mg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5 mg|
|Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A)
equiv. Vitamin A