- Formulated to balance healthy thyroid function and to assist energy production and metabolism
- Withania and lycium have been traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support healthy energy levels and healthy metabolism
- Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast and salt
- Free from artificial colours and flavours
- Loading dose: 2 tablets twice daily with food
- Maintenance dose: 1 tablet twice daily with food
- When taken in excess of 3000 μg retinol equivalents (RE), vitamin A can cause birth defects
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 μg RE for women and 900 μg RE for men
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses; a daily dose of 150 μg for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Potassium iodide (Iodine)
|Lycium barbarum (Gou Qi Zi) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (fruit)
|Withania somnifera ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (rhizome)
|Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E)
equiv. Vitamin E
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||100 mg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5 mg|
|Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A)
equiv. Vitamin A
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 359716. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below. Learn more about excipients