- This formula provides the broad spectrum antioxidant activities of natural mixed tocopherols
- These tocopherols, when combined with the antioxidant mineral selenium, may be beneficial to
- Improve peripheral blood circulation
- Support cardiovascular health
- d-alpha-tocopherol is the most biologically functioning form of all active forms of vitamin E
- Free from corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, starches and salt
- Free from artificial flavours
Dosage & warnings
1 capsule daily
If symptoms persist, consult your health professional
Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses - a daily dose of 150 µg for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
Only take as directed.
|Tocopherols concentrate - mixed (high-alpha type) (Vitamin E)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 256752. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.