- Formulated with phellodendron extract and essential oils (oregano, clove, thyme)
- Phellodendron has been used to maintain upper intestinal health in traditional Chinese medicine
- Phellodendron contains a number of constituents that may provide antimicrobial properties
- Enteric coated for targeted release into the small intestine
- Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, salt, soy protein (contains soy oil)
- Free from artificial flavours
Dosage & warnings
2 capsules twice daily with food
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
Only take as directed.
|Phellodendron amurense ext.
ext. equiv. dry (stem bark)
|Origanum vulgare (leaf) essential oil (Oregano)||100 mg|
|Syzygium aromaticum (leaf) essential oil (Clove)||50 mg|
|Thymus vulgaris (herb flowering) essential oil (Thyme)||50 mg|
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 286503. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.