- Pure ascorbic acid, water-soluble powder, free from any additives including flavours
- May help to
- Contribute to the production of collagen and cartilage supporting healthy bones, skin and teeth
- Assist in the healthy development and growth of bones
- Reduce the severity and duration of common colds
- Support connective tissue health
- Provide a source of antioxidants
- Support immune system health
- Aid in general wellbeing
- Vegan and paleo friendly
- Gluten and dairy free
Dosage & warnings
Adults: 1 - 3 g daily in a glass of water or juice (freshly squeezed orange juice is preferred because of the available bioflavonoids within the pulp), stir until dissolved
Children over 2 years: Half adult dose
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 11898. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.