- Sarsaparilla root is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an alterative and depurative
- Traditionally used to help
- Reduce symptoms of mild psoriasis
- Relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains
- Support the body's waste elimination processes
- No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg and sesame seeds
- No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 - 2 tablets 3 times daily
Do not use if you intend to be pregnant, during pregnancy or breastfeeding
Do not use continuously for more than 7 days
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 286616. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.