- Mexican Valerian is traditionally used in Mexican herbal medicine to
- Reduce restlessness and relieve nervous tension
- Relieve sleeplessness and reduce disturbed sleep
- Reduce the symptoms associated with mild anxiety
- No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg or sesame seeds
- No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet 2 - 3 times daily
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
May very rarely cause overstimulation in some individuals
Only take as directed.
|Valeriana edulis ext. (Mexican valerian)
ext. equiv. dry (root & rhizome)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 128605. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.