- Combines herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine (WHM) for mild inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract
- According to traditional WHM use, this formula may help to
- Relieve mild digestive disturbances such as dyspepsia, flatulence, bloating and belching
- Relieve symptoms of indigestion and digestive discomfort
- Provide symptomatic relief of heartburn
- No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds
- No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
- Vegan friendly
- 1 tablet 3 times daily
- Take after meals for oesophageal reflux and before meals for gastric and duodenal problems
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- Contains methyl salicylate (not more than 1 µg per tablet)
- Caution in cases of known sensitivity to plants of the Compositae family
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Glycyrrhiza glabra deglycyrrhizinised (Licorice) ext.
equiv. Glycyrrhizinic acid
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Matricaria chamomilla (German chamomile) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (flower)
|Filipendula ulmaria (Meadowsweet) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (herb)
|Matricaria chamomilla (German chamomile) (flower) essential oil||5 mg|