- Gymnema is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine
- As a digestive tonic to improve digestive weakness
- To promote healthy digestive system function
- No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg, sesame seeds
- No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet once or twice daily
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Particular care should be exercised if taking insulin or oral hypoglycaemic drugs
Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
Only take as directed.
|Gymnema sylvestre standardised Gymnemic acids
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 204363. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.