- Formulated with bitter tonic herbs, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine (WHM) to stimulate gastric secretions
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
- Promote healthy appetite
- Enhance healthy digestion
- Relieve digestive discomfort
- Relieve symptoms of indigestion/dyspepsia
- Support bile production and promote/increase bile flow
- No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds
- No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
- Vegan friendly
- Adults: 1 tablet 3 times daily 15 minutes before meals
- Children 6 - 12 years: 1 tablet daily 15 minutes before meals
- May be appropriate to pause intake after 4 weeks (due to wormwood), and restart if needed
- Caution is advised for patients with hyperacidity, gastritis or gastric ulceration
- Do not use if you are likely to become pregnant or during pregnancy and lactation
- Contraindicated in known allergy to wormwood, feverfew, parthenolide or plants of the daisy family
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (rhizome)
|Gentiana lutea ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Citrus reticulata (Mandarin) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (fruit peel)
|Tanacetum parthenium (Feverfew) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)
|Artemisia absinthium (Wormwood) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (herb)
|Citrus reticulata (Mandarin) oil||12.5 mg|