- Formulated with albizia, baical skullcap and black cumin to helps reduce occurrence of symptoms of mild allergies
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve symptoms of mild allergies such as
- Relieve itchy skin
- Clear nasal passages
- Relieve sneezing and itchy nose
- No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg or sesame seeds
- No added artificial colours
- Vegan friendly
- 1 tablet 4 times daily
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation or if you are likely to become pregnant
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Albizia lebbeck ext.
ext. equiv. dry (stem bark)
|Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical skullcap) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Nigella sativa (Black seed) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (seed)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 355904. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below. Learn more about excipients