- Traditionally used in herbal medicine for the temporary relief of
- Inflamed minor cuts and bruises
- Mild burns (including sunburn)
- Nappy rash
- High herb potency in an all naturally derived base
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Calendula officinalis (Calendula) extract equivalent to dry flower 20 mg/g
- p-Anisic Acid
Dosage & warnings
Massage a moderate amount into the affected area 3 times daily
For external use only
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 229440. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.