- A high-strength vitamin B1 supplement that may be beneficial to
- Assist the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats to support energy production
- Assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing
- Aid the synthesis of the neurotransmitters
- Support nervous system health
- Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, gluten or lactose
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet daily with food
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 79084. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.