- Provides a metabolically active form of coenzyme Q10 that does not require conversion by the body
- A source of antioxidants that may help to reduce free radicals formed in the body
- May be useful for supporting
- Healthy cardiovascular function
- Sperm health in males
- Energy production
- Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, gluten or lactose
- No artificial colours or flavours
Dosage & warnings
1 - 2 capsules daily with meals
Do not take while on Warfarin therapy without medical advice
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 307244. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.