- Features an organic form of selenium called selenomethionine, which is more bioavailable than inorganic forms of selenium
- Selenium is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger
- Provides may help to
- Support male reproductive system health
- Support healthy immune system function
- Assist thyroid hormone production
- Maintain thyroid gland health
- Does not contain gluten, lactose, egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy or tree nuts
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 capsule daily with food
Not recommended for children under 15 years
Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses and a daily dose of 150 µg for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 150619. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.