RRP: $49.95$39.96 Save: 20%
- A comprehensive formula that contains herbs and nutrients to address the symptoms of gout
- Celery has been used in traditional Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of occasional episodes of gout
- Contains Ayuric®, an extract of Terminalia bellirica that may help to relieve inflammation and act as an antioxidant
- Can be taken during an acute episode of gout or for maintenance purposes
- Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, gluten or lactose
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
- Maintenance: 2 capsules daily with food
- Acute gout symptom relief: 2 capsules twice daily with food
- Contraindicated in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Avoid in patients with kidney disease (celery and potassium)
- If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent, consult your health professional
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Apium graveolens (Celery) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (seed)
|Ayuric® Terminalia bellirica ext.
ext. equiv. dry (fruit pericarp)
|Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)