- Provides Ginkgo biloba leaf extract standardised to flavonglycosides
- May be beneficial for
- Maintaining peripheral circulation to the hands, feet and legs in healthy individuals
- Use as an antioxidant and free radical scavenger
- Maintaining cognitive function and memory
- Maintaining capillary health
- Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, gluten or lactose
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 capsule once or twice daily with food
If symptoms persist consult your health professional
Only take as directed.
|Ginkgo biloba standardised Flavonglycosides
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 171104. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.