- Provides a daily dose of 500 µg of folic acid which may reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida or neural tube defects
- Contains co-methylcobalamin, the metabolically active form of vitamin B12 in the body
- May help with supporting
- Healthy cell growth and replication due to the supplementation of folic acid and vitamin B12
- Healthy foetal brain development through adequate maternal iodine levels during early pregnancy
- The maintenance of normal blood
- Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, yeast, gluten, lactose or animal products
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet daily with meals
Start taking 3 months prior to planning a pregnancy
Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice
If you have had a baby with neural tube defects or spina bifida, seek specific medical advice
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 266013. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.