- A comprehensive blend of herbs and nutrients for support during cold and flu
- Andrographis may help to
- Relieve symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections such as sore throat and cough
- Reduce the duration of common colds
- Elderberry is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever
- Echinacea, vitamin C and zinc support healthy immune system function
- Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, gluten or lactose
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet once or twice daily with food
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice
Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people; if you have a severe reaction stop use and seek immediate medical attention
Only take as directed.
|Andrographis paniculata ext.
ext. equiv. dry (herb)
|Sambucus nigra ext. (Elderflower)
powder ext. equiv. fresh (fruit juice)
|Echinacea purpurea ext.
ext. equiv. dry (whole plant)
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||250 mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate