- A comprehensive blend of herbs and nutrients for support during cold and flu
- Andrographis may relieve symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections such as sore throat and cough and reduce the duration of common colds
- Elderberry is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever
- Echinacea, vitamin C and zinc support healthy immune system function
- Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten or lactose
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet once or twice daily with food
If symptoms persist, talk to you health professional
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever
Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people; if you have a severe reaction stop use and seek immediate medical attention
Only take as directed.
|Andrographis paniculata ext.
ext. equiv. dry (herb)
|Sambucus nigra ext. (Elderflower)
powder ext. equiv. fresh (fruit juice)
|Echinacea purpurea ext.
ext. equiv. dry (whole plant)
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||250 mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate