- Pau d'arco is an antifungal herb, traditionally used in South America for
- Symptomatic relief of candida
- Relief of digestive disturbances
- Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, yeast, gluten or lactose
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet twice daily with food
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Only take as directed.
|Handroanthus impetiginosus ext. (Pau D'arco)
ext. equiv. dry (stem bark inner)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 221765. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.