- Provides two highly bioavailable forms of calcium plus vitamins D and K2
- May help to
- Support bone density in post-menopausal women
- Support bone strength and healthy teeth
- Maintain bone mineralisation
- Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, gluten or lactose
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Vegetarian friendly
Dosage & warnings
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet 2 - 3 times daily with food
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 309065. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.