- Curcumin is the active component of turmeric that relieves inflammation
- May work to relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including inflammation and mild joint pain and stiffness and improves joint mobility in mild osteoarthritis
- Supports joint health and acts as an antioxidant, reducing free radicals formed in the body
- Contains Meriva®, a patented form of curcumin with enhanced absorption
- Provides 500mg of Meriva® curcumin daily, with absorption equal to 5400mg of regular curcumin (or 16.5g of fresh turmeric)
- Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet twice daily with food
Contains Curcuma longa; caution when on warfarin or antiplatelet medication, and in presence of gallstones
Only take as directed.
|Meriva® Curcuma longa phospholipid complex (Turmeric)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 324484. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.