Iberogast has been clinically proven to treat the discomfort experienced with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and functional dyspepsia. The multi-targeted action of Iberogast improves symptoms including:
- Heartburn/acid reflux
- Early satiety
- Feeling of fullness
- Epigastric pain
- Bloating / abdominal cramping
- Constipation / diarrhoea
Shown to exert the following multi-targeted effects:
- Normalises intestinal tone by reducing spasm and improving gut function
- Promotes intestinal movement
- Relaxes the stomach muscles
- Protects the stomach lining via anti-inflammatory actions
- Regulates stomach acid
- Reduces the formation of intestinal gases, preventing excessive flatulence and bloating
Iberogast has no known drug interactions and is well tolerated. Iberogast is suitable for use in patients of all ages, including infants younger than 3 months. Due to Iberogast’s alcohol content, though minimal, caution is recommended for patients with pre-existing liver disease and those with illness or addiction related to alcohol consumption.
Dosage & warnings
Pour 20 drops (1 mL) in a glass of warm water three times daily before or with meals.
Adults and children over 12 years: take 20 drops.
Children 6 - 12 years: give 15 drops.
Children 3 - 6 years: give 10 drops.
Children 3 months - 3 years: give 8 drops.
Children under 3 months: give 6 drops.
Or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
A dropper is already in place within the neck of the bottle to allow for easy dosing.
Only take as directed.