RRP: $53.96$36.69 Save: 32%
- A combination of herbal extracts used in traditional Chinese medicine
- Traditionally used to help
- Relieve urinary frequency
- Maintain urinary tract health
- Reduce irritation and burning upon urination associated with medically diagnosed cystitis
- For cystitis symptom relief: 5 tablets 4 times daily with meals
- To maintain urinary tract health: 3 tablets 4 times daily with meals
- If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor
- Blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Rosa laevigata (Cherokee rosehip) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Smilax china (Sarsaparilla) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (rhizome)
|Lygodium japonicum (Japanese climbing fern) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (whole plant)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 104924. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below. Learn more about excipients