- A combination of high-strength calcium, vitamin D and other key bone health nutrients
- May help to
- Support bone health
- Assist in the prevention of osteoporosis
- Enhance bone mineral density in post-menopausal women
- Reduce bone loss in post-menopausal women
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, egg, nuts and yeast
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet three times daily with meals
Not to be used in children under two years
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 322467. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.