Wheatgrass is the young wheat plant that has been cut (usually at 6 inches long). This grass is then dried and powdered to make it a convenient and healthy food to have in a drink. Wheatgrass is extremely high in chlorophyll, iron, calcium, magnesium and many trace elements.
Wheatgrass is a superfood as it is very concentrated in nutrients, and has the following potential benefits:
- Can clear up foul-smelling odours
- Neutralises strep infections
- Can help to heal wounds
- Hastens skin grafting
- Can help relieve chronic sinusitis
- Overcomes ear inflammation and infections
- Reduces varicose veins and heals leg ulcers
- Eliminates impetigo and other scabby eruptions
- Can help to heal rectal sores
- Successfully treats inflammation of the uterine cervix
- Can assist in parasitic vaginal infections
- Reduces typhoid fever
- Can assist with advanced pyorrhea
Dosage & warnings
Start up: 1 tsp (2 g) daily for one week.
Maintenance: 1-2 tsp (2-4 g) daily
Up to: 1 tbsp (7 g) three times daily.
Best taken: at or after meals with water or fruit juice, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Only take as directed.