- Provides vermifuge (anthelmintic) herbs used in traditional Western herbal medicine
- May help to remove intestinal threadworms and relieve symptoms of abdominal cramping, nausea, diarrhoea and loss of appetite
- No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg or sesame seeds
- No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavour
- Vegan friendly
- 1 tablet 3 times daily
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
- Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months
- 12 hours in children under 3 years
- 24 hours in children aged 3 - 6 years
- 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Phellodendron amurense ext.
ext. equiv. dry (stem bark)
|Nigella sativa (Black seed) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (seed)
|Allium sativum (Garlic) ext.
ext. equiv. fresh (bulb)
|Cinnamomum verum (Ceylon cinnamon) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (stem bark outer)
|Syzygium aromaticum (Clove) (bud) oil||5 mg|
|Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) oil||5 mg|