This finely aligned product with horse chestnut and horsetail extracts is based on a moor extract prepared using a special rhythmic procedure. When combined with warm water, it offers a sense of enveloping protection. Almond and avocado oil gently moisturise your skin.
Add several capfuls of Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence into the stream of running water as the bathtub fills.
Prepared as a hot neck compress, Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence is ideal for helping ease shoulder tension.
Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- Water (Aqua)
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- Peat Moss Extract
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Equisetum Arvense Extract
- Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract
- Fragrance (Parfum)*
- Xanthan Gum
- Chondrus Crispus Extract
*component of natural essential oils
Dosage & warnings
Only take as directed.