- Oral liquid formulated with Elder flower, Peppermint and Echinacea - which are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve common cold symptoms.
- Also contains Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 and Zinc, which supports immune system health in children
- 99% sugar-free oral liquid
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Free of egg, dairy, gluten, tree nut and peanut
- Can be used in children from 2+ years.
Dosage & warnings
Children 2-4 years: 5 mL 3 times daily
Children 5-7 years: 7.5 mL 3 times daily
Children 7-12 years: 10 mL 3 times daily
Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice
Only take as directed.
1 mL serve
|Total Vitamin C||20 mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (Vitamin C)
equiv. Ascorbic acid
|Sambucus nigra ext. (Elderflower)
ext. dry conc. (flower)
|Echinacea purpurea ext.
ext. dry conc. (herb top flowering)
|Pulsatilla pratensis||6 C|
|Total Zinc||200 μg|
|Zinc glycinate||670 μg|
|Mentha x piperita ext. (Peppermint)
ext. dry conc. (herb)
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
equiv. Vitamin D
|Gelsemium sempervirens||6 C|
|Allium cepa (Onion)||3 C|
|Rhus toxicodendron (Poison Ivy)||6 C|
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 322577. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.