- Combination of herbal ingredients and vitamin C to support immune system health and general health and wellbeing
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
- Relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Relieve nasal congestion
- May assist to
- Reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms
- Reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Maintain general health and wellbeing
- No added yeast, milk derivatives, artificial flavours or preservatives
- 1 tablet twice daily with meals
- Adults only
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Armoracia rusticana (Horseradish) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Allium sativum (Garlic) ext.
ext. equiv. fresh (bulb)
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||500 mg|
|Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (seed)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 322296. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below. Learn more about excipients