- Combination formula with echinacea, vitamin A, C, E and zinc that may help to
- Support healthy immune system function
- Reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms
- Support general health and wellbeing
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help reduce the occurrence of common colds
- No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives
- No added artificial flavours or sweeteners
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet 3 times daily with meals
If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health professional before use
Only take as directed.
|Echinacea purpurea ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||250 mg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E)
equiv. Vitamin E
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)
equiv. Pantothenic acid
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
|Zinc amino acid chelate
|Beta-carotene (Carotenoids)||3 mg|
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 322405. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.