- Silica acts as an important connective tissue cross-linking agent, contributing to the architecture and resilience of connective tissue
- Silica is required for the production and structural integrity of bone, cartilage, skin, hair, nails and soft tissues
- Calcium fluoride is widely distributed in connective tissue where it is important for strength, flexibility and elasticity
- In new bone, calcium and fluoride come together to form fluorapatite
- Fluorapatite is believed to be more resistant to bone resorption than hydroxyapatite
- The fluorapatite crystal is present in tooth enamel, where its stable structure gives the teeth strength
- Silica is also involved in the growth of teeth
- No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, preservatives
- No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
Dosage & warnings
Adults: 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals
Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed
Contains homoeopathic ingredients
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 20248. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.