- Key roles of chloride include maintaining hydration, osmotic pressure and the ionic balance of body fluids
- Potassium is involved in nerve conduction and many other functions
- Potassium and chloride are both essential for
- The production of gastric acid
- Regulation of water balance
- No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, preservatives
- No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
Dosage & warnings
Adults: 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals
Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed
Contains lactose and fructose
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 20221. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.