- Herbal formula with myrrh, thyme and a unique addition of stabilised allicin from Allisure® powder with anthelmintic properties
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help
- Reduce the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Remove intestinal threadworms or pinworms (vermifuge action)
- Relieve symptoms of indigestion or dyspepsia
- Relieve flatulence (carminative)
- Clear respiratory tract mucous
- Support digestive health
- Relieve nasal congestion
- Clear nasal passages
- Relieve cough
- The following substances have not been used in the production of this product
- Dairy, wheat, yeast, egg, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites
- Gelatin, crustaceans, nuts, salicylates, amines, potato, rice, gluten
- However, the finished product has not been tested to confirm the absence of these substances
- Formulated to allow for flexible, divided and individual dosing
- Fee from enteric coating
- Vegan friendly
- 1 - 2 capsules 2 - 3 times daily
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Phellodendron amurense ext.
ext. equiv. dry (stem bark)
|Origanum vulgare (Oregano) (leaf) essential oil||50 mg|
|Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (herb)
|Commiphora myrrha ext.
ext. equiv. dry (oleoresin)
|Allium sativum (Garlic) ext.
powder ext. equiv. fresh (bulb)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 281763. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below. Learn more about excipients