- Provides a high ratio of DHA to EPA, which may be beneficial to
- Maintain brain health and function as well as supporting cognitive function
- Maintain DHA and EPA levels in breastfeeding woman and support healthy foetal development
- Tested to be below currently mandated regulatory limits for heavy metals, dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
- No added dairy, gluten, soy protein or yeast
Dosage & warnings
1 capsule once or twice daily
Contains seafood, soy
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 329310. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.