- An innovative nutritional and probiotic blend designed to help maintain healthy immune function and optimal gastrointestinal immunity
- Featuring lactoferrin in combination with Saccharomyces boulardii and vitamin A, this triple-action formula helps provide direct antimicrobial activity, encourages intestinal microflora balance and supports healthy immune function along mucous membranes
- Lactoferrin plus SB may also be used to help reduce the risk of nausea, bloating, diarrhoea and other common side effects associated with some antimicrobial medications
- Lactoferrin may assist in the management of mild to moderate acne
- Provides immunobiotic support - an immunobiotic is a probiotic that influences the immune system
- Helps maintain healthy immune function and optimal gastrointestinal immunity via antimicrobial (antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal) support, gastrointestinal/mucosal immune tolerance and barrier function
- Helps reduce the risk of nausea, bloating, diarrhoea and other common side effects associated with some antimicrobial medications
- May provide symptomatic relief of diarrhoeal conditions, including antibiotic-associated diarrhoea and traveller’s diarrhoea
- May provide symptomatic relief of mild to moderate acne
- Heat-stable (does not require refrigeration); ideal for travelling
- No added gluten, shellfish or soy protein
- Pregnancy friendly, vegetarian friendly
Dosage & warnings
Adults and children over 14 years: Up to 5 capsules daily
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years, or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men
WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Derived from cow's milk
Always read the label
Use only as directed
Only take as directed.