- Combined bitter melon and goat’s rue may assist in the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels in healthy individuals
- Gymnema, fenugreek and bitter melon have been used in Ayurvedic medicine for the support of healthy blood sugar metabolism
- Alpha-lipoic acid, chromium and biotin also assist in the maintenance of healthy blood glucose balance in healthy individuals
- Goat’s rue has been used in traditional Western herbal medicine for the support of healthy blood sugar metabolism
- No added dairy, gluten, shellfish, soy protein or yeast
Dosage & warnings
1 capsule daily
Contraindicated in pregnancy
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Caution concomitant use with antidiabetic medications; consult your healthcare practitioner
Only take as directed.
|GLUTForce® Momordica charantia ext. (Bitter melon)
ext. equiv. fresh (fruit)
|GLUTForce® Galega officinalis ext. (Goat's rue)
ext. equiv. fresh (herb flowering)
|Chromium chloride hexahydrate
|Gymnema sylvestre ext.
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)
|Trigonella foenum-graecum ext. (Fenugreek)
ext. equiv. dry (seed)
|Alpha lipoic acid||200 mg|
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 206017. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.