- Chewable capsules for convenient use, ease of dosing, and quick release
- Kava is a plant species native to the South Pacific and used traditionally in Pacific Island medicine to relieve mild anxiety
- Traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve restlessness, induce sleep, and relieve symptoms of mild anxiety
- Refreshing lemon lime flavour
- No added gluten, dairy, shellfish, or yeast
Dosage & warnings
Chew 3 capsules once or twice daily
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
May cause numbing senstation of the tongue
Keep out of reach of children.
Only take as directed.
|Piper methysticum standardised Kavalactones
ext. equiv. dry (root & rhizome)