- Chewable capsules for convenient use, ease of dosing, and quick release
- Kava is a plant species native to the South Pacific and used traditionally in Pacific Island medicine to relieve mild anxiety
- Traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve restlessness, induce sleep, and relieve symptoms of mild anxiety
- Refreshing lemon lime flavour
- No added gluten, dairy, shellfish, or yeast
Dosage & warnings
Chew 3 capsules one to two times daily, or as directed by your health professional
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
May cause numbing senstation of the tongue
Keep out of reach of children.
Only take as directed.
|Piper methysticum standardised Kavalactones
ext. equiv. dry (root & rhizome)