- Complementary and alternative medicine for women choosing to manage menopausal symptoms naturally
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
- Relieve excess sweating
- Reduce nervous tension
- Relieve symptoms of menopause
- Decrease night sweats and hot flushes associated with menopause
- No added dairy, gluten or soya bean protein
- Vegan friendly
- 1 tablet twice daily
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not use if you have pre-existing liver conditions or seizure disorders
- In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Actaea racemosa (Black cohosh) ext.
equiv. Triterpene glycosides
ext. equiv. dry (rhizome)
|Oligopin® Pinus pinaster (Maritime pine) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (stem bark outer)
|Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Zizyphus) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (seed)
|Lepidium meyenii (Maca) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (tuber)
|Salvia officinalis (Sage) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)