- Can assist in inhibiting growth and eliminating pathogens such as Salmonella, Clostridium
- Prevents infectious yeasts and bacteria
- Ability to rebalance electrolytes during episodes of diarrhoea
- Stimulates the effects of gut immunity
- Helps to relieve symptoms of traveller's and acute diarrhoea
- Can reduce frequency, duration and severity of an antibiotic-associated diarrhoea
Dosage & warnings
Adults children over 2 years: take 1 capsule, once or twice daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Capsule can be opened and added to foods or drinks.
Travellers’ diarrhoea start 5 days before departure and continue for the duration of travel.
Only take as directed.