BCAA benefits include:
- Increases the potential for muscle protein synthesis in older adults and may make an otherwise insufficient or marginal quantity of meal-derived protein more biologically available for muscle tissue growth and repair
- Uses sunflower lecithin (instead of soy lecithin) for instantiation
- Confirmed ratios (2:1:1) of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine
- Allergen, pesticide, heavy metal and microbial tested for compliance
- Approved material manufacturer that will allow audits of their factory
- Naturally fermented (naturally produced)
- HPLC verified guaranteeing fully efficacious material and no contaminants or adulteration
- High bioavailability
- Gluten free
- GMO free
- Sugar free
Dosage & warnings
Mix 5 g (1 heaped teaspoon) with liquid (protein shake) before, during or directly after training, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Should only be used under dietetic or medical supervision.
Not suitable for children under 15 years, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical training or exercise program.
Only take as directed.
|Per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||85 kj||1700 kj|
|Protein||5 g||>99.5 g|
|Total Fat||<0.025 g||<0.05 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g|
|Sugar||0 g||0 g|
|Sodium||0 g||0 g|