Probiotics isolated from breast milk, for babies, infants & kids.
Containing only a single strain probiotic, Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716, Qiara has been heavily researched, and its use and expected outcomes are supported by specific clinical trials.
Qiara contact phone: 1300 733 423
Address: Puremedic Pty Ltd Ground Floor, 35 Cotham Road, Kew, Vic 3101 Australia
Buy Qiara online at www.vital.ly
Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT 5716 is a probiotic isolated from breast milk which:
- has a history of safe prolonged intake by newborns and infants;
- is uniquely adapted to reside both in the human digestive tract and in human breast milk and to interact with the human baby;
- has been clinically shown to pass into breast milk when taken orally by the mother;
So it's safe for both mother and baby and may play a critical role in preventing local infection in breast tissue and establishing a healthy microbiome in the infant.
An infant's microbiome begins its colonisation in the womb, is further impacted by delivery method and continues its development during breastfeeding. An infant’s microbiome is fully established by the time it is 3 years old. It is therefore essential that mothers have a healthy and robust microbiome before and during pregnancy, birth and lactation.
Clinical research conducted using the single probiotic strain in Qiara, shows that it may:
- Reduce discomfort associated with breast pain and mastitis
- Reduce the recurrence of mastitis