Nutra-Life offer a range of high quality, innovative vitamin, mineral and herbal supplements covering all aspects of people's lives.
Nutra-Life has a long and proud tradition of quality assurance for over 50 years. Today, the company operates out of a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility purpose-built to Therapeutic Good Manufacturing (GMP) standards, to meet the most stringent quality control requirements.
Address: Vitaco Health Australia - Po Box 399, North Ryde BC, NSW 1670
Contact Phone: 1800 888 964
Their products are scientifically researched and triple-tested, ensuring absolute quality in every product; ingredients are tested prior to production, during production and post-production.
Nutra-Life are proud of their Quality Assurance program, which includes:
- Raw material activity testing to verify the level of actives in each material via highly specialised methods such as HPLC (High-Performance Liquid Chromatography) and procedures to test against contaminants such as heavy metals
- Microbiological testing for assurance against bacterial contamination
- Tablet and capsule disintegration testing to ensure the tablets and capsules disintegrate in the body so that actives are available for absorption
- Stability testing to ensure product stability and performance throughout the life of the product
- In line process testing to ensure the consistency and quality of the product throughout the production cycle
- Production site testing to ensure the plant is clean and that conditions are optimal for manufacturing and packing including rigorous testing of air flows and air control
- Raw material supplier testing to provide an approved supplier base where each supplier used is audited for their quality practices and consistency in providing quality raw materials